The popularization and application of 3D printing technology has greatly lowered the manufacturing threshold for standardized mass production since the Industrial Revolution.
3D printing technology with high production flexibility will greatly promote the transformation from a linear standardized process manufacturing method to a nonlinear discrete manufacturing mode, and manufacturing flat and decentralization has become a possible and irresistible development trend.
It can manufacture 3D entities of any complex shape. To produce part models of different shapes, you only need to change the CAD model, readjust and set the parameters.
The CAD model is directly driven, and the design and manufacture are highly integrated:
3D printing technology realizes the seamless connection of CAD/CAM and truly realizes the integration of design and manufacturing. It is a typical embodiment of digital design and manufacturing technology.
The production cost has obvious constant characteristics:
The cost of the product has almost nothing to do with the batch of the product and the complexity of the product.
The process is fully automatic, no manual intervention is required, and unattended production can be basically realized.
The advantages of making product models (shouban) are as follows:
1. Display the appearance design of the product;
2. Check the rationality of structure and function;
3. The reference object for mold design can completely avoid the risk of mold modification and mold modification;
4. use the prototype market to shorten the development cycle;
5. Provide a functional prototype that is exactly the same as the product;
6. Let your products meet consumers before opening the mold;
7. When your test is completed and the combination is complete, you can step into it.